SideTrak won't turn on and/or load
- Make sure your laptop is turned on and open.
- Make sure your computer's operating system is up-to-date, especially Mac OS.
- Ensure you have downloaded the most recent version of DisplayLink driver: https://displaylink.com/downloads
- SideTrak may not be compatible with some docking stations, plug SideTrak directly into your computer
- Make sure both ends of your cord are plugged in securely. Try wiggling the connection between the USB-C cord and USB-A adapter.
- Leave SideTrak plugged in for a full 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Test ALL USB ports on your laptop. Some ports have more power than others. SideTrak may not power on all of your laptops USB ports, but it will work on at least one.
- Test SideTrak on another laptop, as your laptop may simply be incompatible.
Screen is flickering, frozen, or won't turn on
Make sure both ends of your SideTrak cord are plug in all the way to your laptop and to the SideTrak. Try wiggling the connection between the USB-C cord and USB-A adapter.